One of the best things about winter is that you can eat as much as you want, however you want. No judgement. Although we can never get sick of ham, mashed potatoes, and any comfort food, it’s always fun to add a little creativity to the table. This yummy Fig Jam Mini Muffins recipe requires very little effort and you won’t feel guilty about having seconds (plus, it’s easier to make from scratch than any pies!). So grab your apron and get ready for praises from your dinner guests!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
Ingredients for 12 mini muffins:
1 cup flour
½ cup Alain Milliat Purple Fig Jam
½ cup sugar
¼ cup melted butter
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees
2. Line your mini muffin tin with paper liners
3. Whisk egg, salt, baking soda, sugar, melted butter and flour in a large bowl
4. Fill each paper liner quarterway with batter
5. Distribute fig jam evenly on top of each batter
6. Spoon a light layer of batter on top to cover the jam
7. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown
Julia was born in Vietnam and has been in San Francisco for 12 years. She developed a love for different foods through her travels and enjoys sharing her knowledge of the best local and global eateries. In her free time, she likes to unwind at home with a book and some music.
The post Fig Jam Mini Muffins Recipe appeared first on Bon Appétit Box Gourmet French Food Gift Subscription Boxes.