I’ve had a pretty strong sweet tooth ever since I was a child. I could probably count on one hand the total amount of times I’ve denied dessert, and that is usually because I already had some. My sister, on the other hand is the complete opposite, therefore, I’ve made it a personal challenge to find sweet goodies that she’d like. One of the few that made it on her list is Salted Caramel Apple Pops.
It must be the sharp contrast between the smooth, sweet coating of caramel, and delicious crunch & freshness of the apple that makes this a well-loved treat. Here’s a quick and fun recipe that will enlighten any snack smorgasbord. These bite-sized Salted Caramel Apple Pops are a great addition to any wedding or baby shower sweets buffet.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4 Caramel Apple Pops
4 lollipop sticks
1 Granny Smith apple
2 individually wrapped salted caramels
1 tsp of milk
1. Use a melon baller to scoop out 4 balls of apples
2. Blot the apples thoroughly two times each
3. Pierce lollipop sticks halfway through each apple
4. Unwrap all caramels, then place them in a glass cup and add milk
5. Microwave the cup for 30 seconds, then stir
6. Dip each apple in the caramel, turning as you go
7. Place Salted Apple Caramel Pops downwards on wax paper
8. Pop in the freezer for 1 hour
Julia was born in Vietnam and has been in San Francisco for 12 years. She developed a love for different foods through her travels and enjoys sharing her knowledge of the best local and global eateries. In her free time, she likes to unwind at home with a book and some music.
The post Delicious Salted Caramel Apple Pops appeared first on Bon Appétit Box Gourmet French Food Gift Subscription Boxes.