Last updated, March 21, 2021
You all know the delicious sweet crumbles with fruits or jam and cinnamon but, have you ever tried the savory version? This Zucchini Crumble recipe is healthy, easy-to-prepare and so delicious. My little trick is to mix crushed Cheese Crackers with regular wheat flour to have a crunchier and tastier Crumble!
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Ingredients for 4 servings
1 bag of Cheese Crackers
2 large zucchinis
5 oz butter
5 oz wheat flour
1 clove of garlic
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Peel the zucchinis, then cut them into cubes.
- Chop the garlic, put it in a pan with olive oil over high heat. Once hot, put the zucchinis inside and brown them.
- Crush the Cheese Crackers into small crumbs. Mix it with the softened butter and the flour using your fingers.
- Butter a baking dish, add the zucchinis and cover it with the crumble mix.
- Put it in the oven (still 350°F) for 30 min, remove it when the crumble is turning brown.
Marie was born in the East of France, in Strasbourg precisely, but she used to live in a lot of gourmet cities across France: the Mustard capital Dijon, Toulouse, the cradle of Foie-gras, and finally Paris. Now that she has moved to San Francisco, she wants to share her knowledge and passion about the French Cuisine.
The post Zucchini Crumble recipe appeared first on Bon Appétit Box Gourmet French Food Gift Subscription Boxes.