You all know the delicious sweet crumbles with fruits or jam and cinnamon but, have you ever tried the savory version? This Zucchini Crumble recipe is healthy, easy-to-prepare and so delicious. My little trick is to mix crushed Cheese Crackers with regular wheat flour to have a crunchier and tastier Crumble!
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Ingredients for 4 servings
1 bag of Cheese Crackers
2 large zucchinis
5 oz butter
5 oz wheat flour
1 clove of garlic
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Peel the zucchinis, then cut them into cubes.
- Chop the garlic, put it in a pan with olive oil over high heat. Once hot, put the zucchinis inside and brown them.
- Crush the Cheese Crackers into small crumbs. Mix it with the softened butter and the flour using your fingers.
- Butter a baking dish, add the zucchinis and cover it with the crumble mix.
- Put it in the oven (still 350°F) for 30 min, remove it when the crumble is turning brown.
Marie was born in the East of France, in Strasbourg precisely, but she used to live in a lot of gourmet cities across France: the Mustard capital Dijon, Toulouse, the cradle of Foie-gras, and finally Paris. Now that she has moved to San Francisco, she wants to share her knowledge and passion about the French Cuisine.