France is bound by Italy to the southeast, and needless to say that in France we love pasta! Pasta is super versatile and most of the time ready in a few minutes. Today, I’m sharing with you my easy dinner pasta recipe that I’m often making on weekdays: Beef Ragu Pasta. I’m sure you know that time of the day too; when you don’t have time and you just don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. So here’s my under 20-minute Beef Ragu recipe with a French twist, of course!
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Ingredients for 8
1 lbs pasta
1 lbs ground beef
1/2 large onion, chopped
2 medium tomato, chopped
1 jar of Eggplant & Red-Pepper Bruschetta
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 tsp sea salt
Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Boil pasta according to package instructions and drain.
- Brown onion in a dash of olive oil over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add beef. When beef is no longer pink, drain extra grease if necessary.
- Add freshly chopped tomato and stir in Eggplant & Red-Pepper Bruschetta.
- Bring to simmer, add pasta and combine thoroughly.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve with grated parmesan cheese.
- Voila, your Beef Ragu is ready!
She is the co-founder of Bon Appétit Box. She was born & raised in Montpellier in the South of France and then spent 5 years exploring the culinary offerings of Paris. In her free time, she loves to walk on the beach watching the sea scenery in every season. When she comes back to France, her favorite thing is to sit outside with friends and enjoy some cheese (she’s a fan of Roquefort!) with a glass of red wine of course!
The post Homemade Beef Ragu with a French Twist appeared first on Bon Appétit Box Gourmet French Food Gift Subscription Boxes.